Business Development Representative
Blackpoint Cyber is searching for a Business Development Rep (BDR) who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, the BDR will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend Blackpoint products or services that maximize value. The BDR may also assist in developing sales opportunities. You should be an adaptable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills. A successful BDR will be a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able, organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
- Contact prospective customers by using the Blackpoint CRM tool to reach marketing-generated prospects or prospective customers via business directories and other list sources.
- Contact new prospects via phone and email to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as lead qualification, selling strategies, or marketing information
- Gain and maintain access to decision makers and end users in prospective client companies
- Maintain account records, in Blackpoint (CRM) tool
- Develop a solid understanding of Blackpoint products and stay relevant on both industry trends and internal product development
- Research emerging technologies, trends, and competitive information
- Ensure qualification targets/ objectives are achieved monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Making calls and reaching out to prospects
- Presenting demos and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Developing sales pipeline and setting attaining quota
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or related sales, security, or MSP experience
- Travel to trade shows and events required
- Additional education or experience may be preferred
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple opportunities while developing new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Strong time management skills
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and HubSpot CRM software
Blackpoint Cyber is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.