Digital Marketing Specialist
Full-Time - Remote/Office Flexible
Ready to give some hackers hell? On the Blackpoint Cyber Team, we win the unfair fight while helping others protect what’s most important to them. Simply put, our team takes out the adversaries before they can even see us coming. Join us today and help put the bad guys in their place for good.
Blackpoint Cyber was built by former US Department of Defense and Intelligence security experts focused on stopping malicious tradecraft and safeguarding MSP operations. Our mission? Provide absolute and unified Managed Detection and Response services to organizations across the world.
On this team, we value high-quality execution, ownership, and strong morals. With us, principles are never tested, and we are proud to always do right by our customers. If you’re a driven professional with a passion for learning and contributing toward the best, then Blackpoint welcomes you. Our team is energetic and collaborative, maintaining a high-performance culture and enabling growth through overcoming challenges in the modern cyberthreat landscape.
What You’ll Do
This role supports the planning and management of digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness and demand generation for Blackpoint Cyber brand and services. Areas of focus include SEO and SEM, email automation, social media, and paid advertising campaigns across various platforms. The digital marketing specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day management and promotion of our online presence and engaging with prospects via the digital space. The ideal candidate has experience with campaign execution, data analysis, and conversion optimization.
Who You Are
Blackpoint Cyber is looking for someone who:
- Is an innovative, results driven individual who can stay on top of the latest trends in digital marketing, test new concepts, and iterate off findings.
- Naturally takes responsibility for their work and gets tasks across the finish line.
- Is an open communicator and self-starter with a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Shows a strong ability to listen, learn, and grow through feedback and collaboration.
- Feels comfortable managing their workday to meet tight and changing deadlines.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of B2B digital marketing, or demand generation, preferably for technology companies.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Digital Media.
- Core technical competencies and proven track record of results in SEO and SEM, social media marketing and paid advertising, and email marketing.
- Experience with campaign creation on paid media platforms such as– Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others.
- Ability to innovate and outthink the competition – creative problem solving is a must.
- Agility and adaptability to iterate quickly and change plans, when necessary, in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and project management skills, with the ability to manage and execute multiple programs at a time while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using marketing software such as HubSpot, Unbounce, Wordpress as well as in Microsoft Office 365.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Build and execute multi-channel programs and promotion to engage and educate target audiences.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns including nurturing automation, QA, and testing.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification.
- Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content and website optimization.
- Create and maintain processes and system documentation.
- Follow digital brand standards and online accessibility compliance.
To apply, please prepare a resume and cover letter. For more information about Blackpoint Cyber, visit our website at www.blackpointcyber.com.
Blackpoint Cyber welcomes and encourages applications from qualified individuals of all races, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Blackpoint’s Response to COVID-19
We take a very proactive response to COVID-19 with all staff working remotely from home. Hygiene protocols are in place throughout the building and office if there is a need to visit. Our company’s systems and processes are set in such a manner that there should be no limitations to your productivity when working from home. We are in constant communication globally. During these challenging times, Blackpoint Cyber takes the opportunity to envision a new way of working together while continuing to collaborate meaningfully with those whom we serve and defend.