A FREE virtual two-day event for MSPs
APRIL 8th 11AM EST | APRIL 9th 11AM EST
Join Blackpoint Cyber and tech giants Datto, Webroot, Marketopia, ID Agent, Compliancy Group, Titan HQ, Prosource Technologies Inc., Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT), Convergint Technologies, and Atlantic Data Forensics for an amazing two-day event covering all the ways to remain secure , lucrative, and resilient in the remote age we’re currently living in.
When you register you’ll be entered to win one of our amazing prizes – we have twenty $50 Uber Eats gift cards, a few Apple Watches, a Nintendo Switch, and more!
REGISTER FREE TODAY
COUNTDOWN TO EVENT
former deputy director and acting director cia
fORMER FBI ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF COUNTERINTELLIGENCE
former deputy director of nsa
co-founder of xundis global
commander (ret.), US NAVY (SEAL)
dr. ronald clark
former dhs and nsc
ceo and founder of blackpoint cyber
jamie m. moore
customer engagement manager
prosource technologies inc.
director of channel development
webroot & carbonite
vp of business development and it complete
VP of threat operations
atlantic data forensics, inc.
vp partner engagement & cyber security
ken kurz, cissp
vp of information technology/cio
corporate office properties trust (copt)
director of business development - smart properties
VP Strategy & Cyber convergint former Commander of US 5th Fleet and Director of Ops CENTCOM
Day 1 schedule // april 8th
- National Security Implications of The Coronavirus Outbreak 11:00 AM
Michael Morell, Former Deputy Director and Acting Director CIA
- Security in the MSP Space: Threats, Opportunities, & Strategies to Position Yourself for Success 11:30 AM
Matt Solomon, VP of Business Development at ID Agent
- Lead Generation in a Virtual World 12:20 PM
Andra Hedden, CMO of Marketopia
- Compliance Comes Home - How to Maintain HIPAA Compliance in a Remote World 1:00 PM
Paul Redding, VP Partner Engagement & Cyber Security at Compliancy Group
- Three Magic Things 1:40 PM
Brian Dykstra, CEO of Atlantic Data Forensics
- How To Remain Secure, Lucrative, and Resilient in a Remote World Panel 2:20 PM
Chris Inglis, Former Deputy Director of NSA | Dr. Ronald Clark, Former DHS and NSC | Jon Murchison, Founder and CEO of Blackpoint Cyber | Brian Dykstra, CEO of Atlantic Data Forensics
- The Forgotten Network: Cyber Security for Smart Property Infrastructures 3:00 PM
Ken Kurz, CISSP, VP of Information Technology/CIO at Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT)
- The Convergence of Physical and Cybersecurity: IoT and OT Risks to Networks 3:40 PM
Kevin Donegan, VP Strategy & Cyber at Convergint, former Commander of US 5th Fleet and Director of Ops at CENTCOM
Day 2 schedule // april 9th
- Why Nation States Will Continue to Target MSPs 11:00 AM
Bill Priestap, Former FBI Assistant Director of Counterintelligence
- The Managed Services Industry is on Fire – Is It Burning Down, or Red Hot with Opportunity? 11:40 AM
Eric Torres, Director of Channel Development at Datto, Inc.
- The Detect and Respond Talk Track for SMBs 12:20 PM
Jamie M. Moore, Customer Engagement Manager at Prosource Technologies Inc.
- The Threat Landscape of a Remote Workforce 1:00 PM
Xavier Salinas, VP of Threat Operations at Blackpoint Cyber
- 2020 Webroot Threat Report 1:40 PM
Tyler Moffitt, Security Analyst at Webroot & Carbonite
- DNS and Email Security Concerns for Remote Workers 2:20 PM
Conor Madden, Sales Director at TitanHQ
- Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast: Ideas for Navigating Complexity from a Navy SEAL 3:00 PM
Dave Sears, Co-founder of Xundis Global, Commander (Ret.), US Navy (SEAL)
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Obtain extremely valuable advice from some of the top minds in security, marketing, compliance, and other industries.