Blackpoint Cyber is searching for a Solution Advisor who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, the Solution Advisor will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend Blackpoint products or services that maximize value. The Solution Advisor will assist in developing sales opportunities. You should be an adaptable and knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful Solution Advisors will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able, organized, and passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
- Provide support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs
- Make outbound calls and reach out to prospects
- Follow up with prospects several times through the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Present (demos) and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Compile and analyze data to find trends
- Develop sales pipeline and set quota
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends
- Maintain the database (HubSpot) of contact information and opportunities
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Handle complaints and negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree or related sales and security, or MSP experience
- Travel to trade shows and events as required
- Additional education or experience may be preferred
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while developing new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Strong time management skills
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software
- Bo-staff skills
- Nun-chuck skills
Blackpoint Cyber is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.