Blackpoint Cyber’s 24/7 MDR service utilizes tech built from the ground up by former NSA cyber operators and provides real-time threat hunting and true response, not just alerts.
Our patented technology allows the security operations center to identify attackers at the beginning of the offensive attack and detain them by killing their network interface connection.
As a company, we are growing rapidly but still maintain the start up mentality upon which we were founded. We value execution, innovation, and ownership while encouraging creativity, collaboration and yes even criticism. We maintain a high-performance culture, challenging each employee to achieve excellence, continuously learn and expand their capabilities. We provide an energetic and inclusive work environment where individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will excel.
Sales Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, & equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests. Performs product demonstrations and free trial check in calls to facilitate the sales process.
- Works closely with sales teams and support to facilitate new and existing business.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepares sales competitive reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends in the channel on competing products.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process.
- Work with the sales team to technically advice on the sales of products. It is a sales engineer’s responsibility to explain the technical and functional aspects of a product or service to users.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of products/services.
- Presenting the product and all features to customers at events such as conferences and seminars.
- Negotiating contract terms.
- Troubleshooting client problems.
- Communicating customer requirements to product management teams.
- Travelling throughout all sales territories when required.
- Writes blogs, case studies & technical white papers on a regular basis.
- Setting up NICOS hardware, configuring and deploying. Including shipping and handling suppliers, negotiating costs etc.
Some of the benefits and perks are:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical Benefits: Employees get 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision.
- Company Provided Laptop: we give you the tools you need to succeed.
- Retirement Plan: A competitive plan, including free contributions, to save for your future.
- Work from home
Blackpoint Cyber is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.